Bad Baby Bad Baby

*shudder*

Congratulations. This is the first video that has ever given me goose bumps and make me smile at the same time. I actually felt like I was going insane while watching this.

Mario and ADHD Mario and ADHD

Heh heh...

I don't care if I have ADHD. That was actually pretty funny. Only thing I have to say is that I don't think that raping a tree would be the result of ADHD... but the rest of it is good.

Smash Kingdom MeIee Smash Kingdom MeIee

Um... Dude?

Once I saw that Super Mario Bros 8 thing, I didn't think you would try something like this again. If you are just going to make fun of great flash authors then you really don't deserve to be able to make any flash movies. Some people try really hard to entertain people with their flash movies and you're just making their fans pissed off. It's not funny at all, so don't do it and make something interesting for a change.

Sonic 3: Doomsday Zone Sonic 3: Doomsday Zone

Nice

I like how it kinda has this mellow feel to it yet still gives a little bit of that chaotic feeling. However, I think the ending is a bit too abrupt. When it stopped, I actually thought my computer froze for a second. Maybe if you had it fade out rather than stop or try to find a way for it to loop, that might work better. But that's just me.

CEBlandREmix serenade of water CEBlandREmix serenade of water

Nice.

I don't have much to say except that the piano sounds a little sharp to me. I'm not sure if it's just me or what though... Other than that, I really like it.

Midna's Desperate Hour Midna's Desperate Hour

Good.

But it doesn't sound as urgent as the original. Before the second instrument comes in, it sounds a little bland. If you added echoes and made the song a little faster in tempo, that would really help the song a lot. Also, the rain effect probably would be a nice touch to the song.